Sunday, January 15, 2012

a quicky

Ok so I just wanted to put out there what is on my heart. I worry about my friends, there is a bunch of us that is pregnant all together and all due within a few weeks of eachother. I know some of us have had previous miscarriages- me included. I worry and pray nightly for all of us, for all of us to keep our babies. I know with so many of us pregnant together the odd are not necessarily in our favor, there were 7 of us and seeing as there 6 of us left now. It weighs heavy on my heart that someone else will loose one of Gods gifts before WE are ready, and yes I know God has a plan, but it doesn't maek it any easier.

So who ever or what ever you pray to please pray we all end up with the perfect babies we all so desperatly want. That there are no more losses and heartache.  I could not imagine the guilt I will feel if I were to have my baby and someone elses is an angel, or vice a versa.

I found this prayer, and it seemed fitting. So if you are at a loss for words you can always say this one.

Prayer for a Safe Pregnancy
This life you have given us
is so tiny, fragile, and vulnerable,
safe in the womb of flesh and hope,
yet subject to danger and death.
O God of love, creator of life,
hear our prayer.
We want this baby so much.
Please grant this child of ours
a full term of nurture,
the joy and mystery of life,
and the blessing of your love.
Grant us the fulfillment of our dreams,
a baby to cherish and protect,
a child to teach and guide,
a blessing to our family.
          Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment