Monday, April 9, 2012

days 3-8 I think ;)




Day 3 was easy and so enjoyable I more than doubled it. Hugs are a natural part of our relationship, we hug all the time, and it brings us closer. Closer more than physically of course. It reunites us and charges us up too. Who doesn't feel good after a hug?

Day 4 was easy too and had a perk! It told me to give him a kiss first time I see him in the morning. As it turns out he goes to work well before I wake up each day so I did kiss him as soon he walked through the door. The perk you ask? NO morning breath! Woohoo it was great!

Day 5 I tell myself- self- aka Mother of all Things- he works hard for us, and yes sometimes money is tight, like scary tight, like lets get super creative with what is in the pantry tight. But he does what is best for us and he does it to the best of his ability. For those of you who don't know the Father of all Things is a bill payer, like the bills get paid, then we get the groceries, then there are extras. This was not an easy thing to do, I was a grocery, bill extra kind of girl. This used to cause lots of fights, but I have learned to remind myself he does it all for us, and he does it best. Thanks to his way we are able to move, we have good credit, we never had collectors calling. He is doing what is best for us!

Day 6 is easy, seeing as he is not a picky eater and he likes everything I make. But of course there are meals he LOVES. And of course the one he loves best is burgers with my homemade rolls. That being said- I planned far ahead to make sure the rolls were ready when the burgers got pulled off the grill. The smile I saw on his face- through the mustard- was enough that I remember why I make them. He loves it and it is a simple way to show him I care.

Day7 Sweet notes, it is so amazing how much of this we used to do when we were dating. I used to leave notes on his steering wheel all the time. SO I resorted to the old ways and stuck one to his wheel. He texted me and said it made him smile and made his day! Wow this is working!

Day 8 Date night is on the books..... We will see if we can actually make it. More often than not we want to bum around in comfy clothes and have a bonfire. Even given the chance we will choose family time at home over going out. BUT I am determined to go out. It will be coffee but that is good enough for me!


So I am finding this challenge fun, and easy. But it is making me focus on what little thing I can do to help him out and make life easier for him. He is in turn is doing the same thing for me- without even knowing he is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment