Tuesday, April 3, 2012

day 1 and 2 update...



Day 1 and 2 are done and gone. On day one I did ask what can I help you with today, and the Father of all Things told me he really needed help putting the pin shelves up. So together we did it, as a team. As it turns out when I helped him saw, hammer and sand the planks, he in turn had time to help me paint. It was much more enjoyable to paint together, than have him working on his project and me on mine. So day one was a success.

Day 2 was easy for me, I never correct him. I don't see the need, ever. I take it to heart that he has bad spelling but comes to me to help him spell something. It is just part of the Father of all Things, just like he has blue eyes, or a big heart, or drives slow. It is just him. I accept him fully, just as he accepts me and the things he could correct. And mind you I have quiet a few... like the way I say pillow- aka pellow, or milk- aka melk. I think day 2 went well also.

Day 3 is upon us, and I have yet to actually see him seeing as he is working out of town today. The hugging has been a bit hard, but I will make up for it when he gets home tonight. I'll fill you all in tomorrow on how the days challenge goes.

Until then think maybe you could try a few of these, and would it hurt your relationship? Could it help it?

No comments:

Post a Comment