Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy Who Me?

Been a bit since the last check in and I wish I could report that the house was on the market, or better yet that it was sold. But alas it still is our 100% ours. But on the flip side Me and the Father of all Things have spruced up this house and made it pretty- ok well I have done a ton of the sprucing. And did you know that sprucing involved washing sap off the siding? Or that it involves painting every surface, vertical and horizontal? Or that it involves putting molding everywhere? Or putting in flooring where there has not been flooring in 33 years, well more than 33 years, it has never been there!

I have never done so many new things. I have never fixed so many old things. And I am thinking that it is preparing me for the next home we will live in. I am now the fixer of all things on top of being the Mother of all Things, and I find I can do it all at the same time! And I even have pictures to prove it!

This is the before shot of my challenge for today.

This is a during shot and yes you see a fire going and Thing 3 the super "helper"
How many hazards can you see in this photo? I see a ton!

And here it is all finished!


Slow but steady the Mother of all Things is going to get us to the country, and in the mean time I ran across a 30 day challenge and it seems like a win win situation. I am going to do a bit more research on it before I announce the details, but lets just say I do believe it it something we should all think about. And for the month of April I will be working on it and updating my progress made.




No comments:

Post a Comment